With eduConverse, you can use single opt-in with your subscription forms.
A single opt-in means that contacts will not be asked to confirm their subscription to your list. Once they submit your form, subscribers are added as “Active” contacts to your list right away.
This option is configured on eduConverse forms. Double opt-in is turned on for all subscription forms by default. This setting can be turned off at any time.
Enable single opt-in for your subscription form
1. Click "Site" on the left menu of your account.
2. Click the "Forms" option on the Site menu.
3. Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
4. The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Options" tab located on the right pane.
5. Locate the "Form Action" section under the "Options" tab. Click the settings gear icon next to the "Subscribes to list" form action.
6. A modal window will appear. The "Opt-in Confirmation" option will be set to "On." To turn it off, click the toggle.
7. Click the "Save" button.