To send Sakari SMS messages, create a SMS automation in eduCRM.
1. The following instructions require a Sakari account and an active integration. Contact your eduConverse account manager for more information.
2. In your eduCRM account, click Automations in the left navigation.
3. Click on Automations in the left navigation.
4. Select the Create an Automation button.
5. Choose a pre-populated automation or create your own by selecting Start from Scratch.
6. You will be prompted to choose your Start Trigger. Selecting a trigger specifies what will initiate a Sakari SMS text message to be sent to a contact. Conversely, select Start without Trigger and bulk add contacts to your automation.
7. After you've chosen your trigger, the below screen will pop up for you to select an Action. Click on CXApps in the left navigation tab, then select the Send an SMS Message via Sakari option.
8. Configure the Sakari settings:
- Account - Select which Sakari account to use
- From - the phone number group that your messages will send from
- Message - the message you will send to each contact
- Add opt-out suffix? - Should a "Stop to stop..." messaging suffix be added to your message?
- Media - Include an image URL to send image text message (US and Canada support only)