You can add image links to your messages directly with an eduCRM automation and send them as an MMS.
*Please note that MMS messaging is currently only supported in the United States and Canada.
1) Make sure you have the Sakari and eduCRM set up.
2) Log in to eduCRM and click the Automations button in the left navigation pane.
3) Click the Create an Automation button on the top right.
4) Complete all the necessary steps to build your automation. You can view our SMS automation setup guide here.
5) After building your automation, the last step will ask you for messaging criteria. At the end of the modal window, there is an option for a Media URL.
6) You must copy and paste a hard-coded link of your picture message as the Media URL. Right-click on the desired image and select Copy Image Address.
7) Paste the link into the ActiveCampaign media field, and a URL should populate.
8) Select Finish. Now, when your automation runs based on your triggers/actions, your text messages should include the image that you provided the link for.