Automation Triggers & Actions
- What actions can you do in an eduConverse automation?
- How to use "number of days before or after" wait steps in automations
- How to track your contact engagement with tagging and automation
- What are automations in eduConverse? An overview
- Walkthrough: How to use eduConverse's campaign automation builder
- How to set automation permissions
- How to build automations with predictive next steps
- How to trigger eduConverse automations with a third-party integration
- How to use Predictive Sending to automate send times
- eduConverse automation version control: How automation revisions let you roll back changes
- How to see connected automations with the automation map in eduConverse
- How to use goal steps in eduConverse automations
- How do I use the date-based trigger and actions in an automation?
- How do I start an automation on a date or time?
- What is the difference between split testing automations versus campaigns?
- What is the difference between "Runs once" vs "Runs multiple times"?
- How do I manually add or remove a contact(s) from an automation?
- How do I trigger an automation to run when a contact replies to my campaign?